- Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
- TOHOKU UNIVERSITY
For Alumni (certificate application)
How to apply at reception
- Please apply by applying for a certificate from the Academic Affairs Section
- If you would like to receive your certificate by mail please bring a stamped reply envelope with address written
- If you would like to receive your certificate in person it will be available the day after application.
How to apply by post
- Please send the reply envelope (postage stamp/ address not written, bendable envelope) and certificate application with the following address.
- Make sure to write'certificate request'in red ink on the envelope addressed to the university.
- It will take around one week for the certificate to arrive.
Return Envelope and Stamps
|Fixed Form (Long 23.5cmx12cm) up to 25g
||82 Yen (one envelope)
|Fixed Form (Long 23.5cmx12cm)
||92 Yen (2-3 envelopes)
|Outside fixed form (Square 2: 33.5cmx23.8cm) up to 50g
If you wish to receive via express mail, please add 280 yen to the postage stamp.
Transcripts will be issued sealed.
Graduate School of Medical Engineering Academic Affairs
Tohoku University Graduate School 6-6-12, Aramaki Aza Aoba Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, Japan
(Please change * to @ when you send an email)